Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas present

I'm pretty sure my brother knows nothing of this blog, but just in case - Josh! Look away!

Ok, now that's out of the way I want to show you what I made Josh for Christmas this year. We have a long-standing tradition of getting each other weirdly specific in-joke presents that nobody else would want. Having said that though, I still think this year's offering is pretty awesome.



20111221-182815.jpg

It's a cat. I bought this part. I may be good but I'm not THAT good.

But what's this?



20111221-182907.jpg

Why yes, that cat has a frickin' laser beam in its mouth. I am giving Josh a LASER CAT and damned if I'm not more proud of it than I should be. Teehee. I hope he likes it as much as I do or else I shall keep it.

No comments:

Post a Comment