Thursday, December 22, 2011

YesStyle order

I made a YesStyle order last week but I wasn't expecting it to arrive until next year, so imagine my surprise when Santa arrived today driving a Toll Express truck! (For serious, the dude was dressed as Santa. Awesome.) Here's my loot:



20111222-151550.jpg

A desk calendar, passport cover, cash flow book and iPhone cover from iswas, and a Majolica Majorca Puff de Cheek blush. And a freebie luggage tag to boot!



20111223-175044.jpg

The desk calendar is pictures of everyday objects on Paris. It is super zakka-y cute and will replace my beloved Totoro who has kept me company all year.



20111223-175151.jpg

The passport cover replaces my old (also pink) one that is really starting to look its age and reflect how many trips it has been on! Also it has great Konglish: "Be Eco-traveler for earth" indeed. And the cute little plane! It's totally sweet and I can't wait to take it with me to Japan.



20111223-175225.jpg

I'm quite excited about the cash flow book, which is pretty dorky of me. Anthony and I both definitely need to be more mindful of how we spend our money :( especially with our Japan trip on the horizon. I plan to use this book very diligently to help me keep track of where our money goes.



20111223-180010.jpg

The phone cover is super cute. It's Shinzi Katoh, which is a brand I have long admired but had not yet bought anything from. It's nice and slimline, and replaces my melting Disney chocolate case that was starting to become a bit stretched.



20111223-175633.jpg

Finally the Puff de Cheek. I hit pan on my Shu Uemura x Aya Takano palette blush last month, so I decided to try one of these. The colour is a lot like NARS Orgasm but without the sparkles. It's nice! I like a peachy blush in summer.

Everything is just perfect, I couldn't be more pleased. Also my boss bought me a scarf for Christmas! It was really unexpected and sweet of her. I am feeling quite loved this festive season. And just in case I don't get to post again before the day, I hope anyone reading this also feels loved this Christmas and has a wonderful day. Xoxo

2 comments:

  1. The passport cover is so cute! I have a pink as well, but from VS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have the same one! Sort of shimmery with a press-stud closure? But mine is really trashed from years of abuse, lol. I am happy with the replacement, anyways ^_^

    ReplyDelete