Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Happy mail day

Super pleased with the postman today as my Shopbop order arrived! I fell in love with Jenny's Madewell sweater, so I put it on my watch list. They emailed me last week to say there were only a few left, so I snapped it up!

20111219-175239.jpg

It's in heather grey, which I'm really pleased with as it's almost a bit greige, which is something I don't have in my wardrobe otherwise. I ummed and ahhed over whether to get it in small or extra small, but in the end I was like "don't flatter yourself Hayley" and got the small. BUT... I think x-small would have been better after all as it's a bit blousy in the body. Oh well loose fit ftw!

Love it so much~~ Can't wait to take it down to Albany with me! Oh yeah it sheds like crazy at the moment but I'm sure it's nothing a wash won't fix.

I also picked up these guys as I have been wanting some owl earrings for a while.



20111219-175454.jpg

They're really cute and they were on sale, so I threw them into my basket. Sadly they are a bit bigger than I had hoped, so I am still on the hunt. These guys will definitely still get a lot of wear though!

No comments:

Post a Comment