Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Minty nails

20111214-100216.jpg

I'm going to skip the traditional "wooo new blog!" thing and forge ahead with some content. I KNOW.

I wanted to try mint green nails after seeing Eki's post the other day. This is Revlon Top Speed in Jaded. I really like the colour! The formula is fairly easy to work with, though I'm not great with quick-dry polishes so you can definitely see some goofs here. The gold on my ring finger (I think I saw it done like this on tumblr once?) is also Revlon, a new shade called Gold Coin. I really love it! It's a very fine glitter that goes on smoothly. One coat is enough. I recommend both of these polishes for a cheap fix.

And now the "wooo new blog" spiel. I'm a serial blog abandoner! But the Wordpress iPhone app seems pretty good so maybe this one is in with a chance - update apathy is my #1 blog killer. Anyway, thanks for stopping by! Hopefully the next time you are here there will be more to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment