Friday, October 5, 2012

Bird Boutique!

So last week I woke up and grabbed my phone to check my email (this is what I always do first thing in the morning, addict much?) and amongst everything was this:


And I was like "ha ha spam, nice try, imitating a company I follow, I didn't enter any competition," and I thought no more of it and got up to have breakfast.  And then over breakfast I checked Facebook and I saw this:


So apparently the crew at Bird selected one of their Facebook followers at random for a voucher.  How nice is that??  After I got over my "le wha?" reaction, I headed over to their website to choose my goodies, and settled on these lovelies that arrived today!


Repetto BBs in black lambskin!  They are *so* soft - the word "buttery" gets thrown around a lot but it certainly applies here - and they are a dream to wear.  And look at the sweet handwritten note they enclosed!  They're right, I absolutely will wear them a ton :)

Thanks so much Bird!  I was having a rotten time last week and you improved things no end!  :D

Please head over to their website and check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment