Monday, October 29, 2012

Quick update

I have so much going on all of a sudden!  I'm still recovering from my tooth op - stitches are still very sore :( - but I've been busy busy!  In no real order, here are the best things going on right now:

  • Went to a wedding on the weekend which was lovely and moving.  Congrats Erin and Dave!  A quick shot of Ant and I between the ceremony and reception:

  • Booked tickets to JAPAN in January!!!!  Going skiing with some friends in Sapporo.  I've never been to Hokkaido and it's been a dream of mine for a while so I'm really excited :D
  • Last but definitely not least, I have a new niece!!  Ruthie suspected that she would arrive early and she did!  She was born just after midnight this morning.  Her name is Ruby Eleanor, which I LOVE.  I'm going to see her for the first time after work today!  Yay yay yay :D

No comments:

Post a Comment